Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dream's work Comes back again. =)

Hey ya! The things that i really really like to do comes back again! I found back the Long Lost Feelings!
Help my sister to design her photos. From a plain white background, into colourful pix! I kinda happy and satisfied!
Although this is not an easy job. It took me around 4-5 hours to finish just for One Pic, till backache cox sticking my butt on the chair too long, but im happy doing it. ^^













Hahah~ Stop it for around 3 years. Now touch it back feel that im still love in doin this arts.
Nothing special, Not very perfect yet, cox im only self-learning, not taking any graphic design courses before.
ITS ABOUT INTEREST! =)
Sometimes i was thinking, i better set up a bridal shop/working for bridal/photos shops.
Hehex, contact me if u need people like me (with STPM and Utar Biochemistry results but without Arts/Graphics cert). xD
Need to edit/design ur pica? Find me if u don't mind im not enough professional. Jk~!
uhuuuu~ muaahahhahaha~
Okay! Stop self-promote. And Goodnight! Anyeongjumuseyo~

No comments: