Friday, June 26, 2009

Tarts...

Yesterday...

I'm sick.. so i miss out my LAB!

really felt sorry for Pei and Yuan..This week report need both of ur help dy.

But, i'm quite shock but happy..

when i resting in room, He back. and accompany me.

Shock = coz he at 1st already promise his frens go for CC gaming.

Happy = he did'nt go and back acc me until his class started..

No play play..

frankly i'm touched ^^ don't know why...

At least i'm not that pain had ur accompany beside me.

and my beloved classmates help.

Thanks boy..and my Friends..

1 comment:

Cako said...

Sometimes men are like a jacket with zip, it's hard to capture what is hiding inside.

and for your case I believe you will always be the one with a warm hand who unzip the jacket of your love one.

and always think the positive way, he will always care you more than himself, for everything.

God bless and wish you both will be in the long term partnership. =)

- Cak